The International Homicide Investigators Association (IHIA) was founded in 1988 at an International Homicide Symposium sponsored by the FBI in Quantico, Virginia. This Symposium will be a valuable opportunity to network with law enforcement representatives from the United States and other countries around the world.
This Symposium provides state-of-the-art training to attendees, who number in excess of 300. This is an excellent opportunity for you, the supplier, to interface directly with these professionals. We would be honored if you would support the organization by exhibiting, advertising or sponsoring the International Homicide Investigators Association’s 27th Annual Training Symposium in Washington D.C., August 8-13, 2021.
Early Bird Exhibitor Registration Open until January 3, 2021.
- $100.00 Off Exhibitor Booth Registration
- 20 % Off Any Size Program Ad
- Sponsor an Attendee for $600 - Please contact the event coordinator for more information.
Discounted Prices during Early Bird Registration:
- Exhibitor Booth was $900 - Now $800
- $250 Black/White Quarter Page Ad - Now $200
- $500 Black/White Half Page Ad - Now $400
- $750 Black/White Full Page Ad (inside position) - Now $600
- $1,000 Full Color Cover Position Ad - Now $800
(covers include inside front, and inside back.)
If you wish to participate in this special offer, please sent the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Size of Program Ad
- Artwork in jpeg, tiff or press-ready pdf. If the file is larger than 5 mb, please call (985) 778-3642 for upload instructions.
*Beginning January 4, 2021, Early Bird Pricing will no longer be available.*